Vanderbilt USA 1100W Standard Impact Drill
Vanderbilt USA 1100W Standard Impact Drill Description:
- HPE Technology – Means that your product is built with you in mind. HPE means Human Performance Ergonomics is our Technology, building hand tools and power tools that allows you to work longer by reducing the stress being placed on your hands considering the position and angle of real life work.
- Built with Best Material - Guaranteed. We will never settle for less than the best. We know how to build machines and we will never use anything lessthan pure copper in manufacturing power tools. This is a confidence that you have in purchasing Vanderbilt Power Tools.
- Engineered in USA- Vanderbilt Tools was founded with the mission to build tools with MORE POWER for everyone, everywhere for use by anyone, anywhere. Our tools are developed for you, tailor made to suit your needs with you as we learn together on how we can improve further and take power tools to the next level
- MORE POWER- than any other tool in the same price range, because we know that you want to do so much in world, to bring about your creative ideas and turn it into reality. To do this, you need a tool that provides you with more power than the rest
- Indented Use-The machine is intended for impact drilling in brick, concrete, and stone as well as for drilling in wood, metal and plastic. Machines with electronic control and right/left rotation are also suitable for screw driving and thread cutting.
|No. Load Speed:|| 0-3250/min|
Rotation per min :